About our Campsite.
Our campsite is located 3 miles from St. Ives beaches and 5 miles from Penzance in the beautiful & quiet countryside of Cornwall. The water on site has “natural mineral water” status, conforming to the EEC directive 1989. Camping is for tents and small camper vans only and has all the facilities you would expect:
Toilet and shower blocks, a room for washing pots and pans etc. and an area for rinsing wetsuits and beachwear.
Fire bowls/buckets and BBQ’s are allowed. You may bring your own or hire small fire buckets at the site.
Bring your own charcoal or wood please.
Campers are asked to keep noise levels down after 10 pm, respecting the site and other campers. This is a family campsite, so campers looking for loud times should look elsewhere ….
Open from 25th May to 24th September.
2 nights minimum stay. No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures. No dogs allowed. No guns allowed on site, including air guns, BB guns and imitation guns.
- Check in between 9am to 6.00pm
- Adults £15.00 each per night
- Children £7.50 each per night
- Infants £5.00 each per night.
- No dogs allowed
- Extra Vehicle £14.00 each per night
- Gazebo £14.00 each per night
- Pup tent £14.00 each per night
- Campers are to depart by 11am on departure day. No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures
- Payments in cash or card on arrival.
- Open 25th May to 24th September
- Open Easter to October
- Shower & toilet block
- Mineral water
- Washing area for pots & pans
- Wet suit rinsing area
- Use of mains power for chargers etc. – A small charge applies.
- Fire bowls & BBQ’s allowed
- Small fire bucket hire
- Nearest real ale pub – 15 minute walk
- Horse riding – within 1.5 miles
- Fresh water fishing – within 1.5 miles
- Golf – Lelant, 3 miles
- Pitch & Put – Hayle, 4 miles
- Deep sea fishing – Penzance, 5miles
- Surfing in St.Ives, Hayle, Sennen, Praa Sand & Mts. Bay
- Tate modern – St.Ives
- Art Galleries – St.Ives, Mousehole, Penzance, Hayle
- Minack open air theatre
- Numerous coastal walks and cycle rides
- Bird watching hide on site
- Buses & Taxis easily accessed, see reception for details