About our Hostel.
Our Hostel sleeps up to 24 people. 8 in four lockable rooms, sleeping two to a room in single beds. These can be joined into double beds if required.
12 in an Alpine dormitory i.e. mattresses on a sleeping floor area.
4 in a separate Family maisonette, which is self contained.
Amenities include: a fully equipped kitchen and a seated dining area for 24, 3 showers and toilets ( more outside in the camping area if required).
Please bring your own sleeping bags/pillows/duvets.
The water on site has “natural mineral water” status, conforming to the EEC directive 1989.
No dogs or pets allowed. No guns allowed on site or in the Hostel, including air guns, BB guns and imitation guns.
Hostel & Maisonette Prices
- Minimum two night stay
- Dormitory bed mattress £23.00 per person per night in the mixed dormitory
- Private room (sleeps 2) £48.00 per night.
- Family Maisonette £130 per night, sleeps four.
- No linen provided, please bring your own sleeping bag/duvet/pillow
- No cots provided, no infant discount.
- All Adults and Children must have their own bed
- Exclusivity bookings are available.
- Check in between 9.00am and 18.00hrs (6.00pm)
- PAYMENT – Cash or card payment on arrival.
- No curfew
- Depart Hostel & Maisonette by 10am.
- No dogs or pets allowed.
Bookings via Hostelworld please, or us email direct … If email direct a non refundable booking deposit of £100 or full amount is required via a BACS ( bank transfer ) payment. The balance to be paid via BACS, cash or card on arrival.
Tel: 07723 014567
- Open Easter to November
- Sleeps up to 24 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three showers & toilets
- Mineral water
- Wet suit rinsing area outside
- Communal fire bowl for social gatherings
Hostel yard BBQ’s are to be finished and cleared by 21.00 hrs.
- Nearest real ale pub – 15 minute walk
- Horse riding – within 1.5 miles
- Fresh water fishing – within 1.5 miles
- Golf – Lelant, 3 miles
- Pitch & Put – Hayle, 4 miles
- Deep sea fishing – Penzance, 5miles
- Surfing in St.Ives, Hayle, Sennen, Praa Sand & Mts. Bay
- Tate modern – St.Ives
- Art Galleries – St.Ives, Mousehole, Penzance, Hayle
- Minack open air theatre
- Numerous coastal walks and cycle rides
- Bird watching hide on site
- Buses & Taxis easily accessed, see reception for details
Bookings via Hostelworld please, or us email direct … If email direct a non refundable booking deposit of £100 or full amount is required via a BACS ( bank transfer ) payment. The balance to be paid via BACS or cash on arrival…no card payments please.
Tel: Russell Rogers on 07723 014567
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org